Thursday, September 28, 2017

American Assassin Review

Yea sorry I'm not with critics on this one at all. American Assassin is the new Bourne. This movie had everything for me. All the acting was great. Dylan o Brian was an excellent lead and Michael Keaton is always great and still is here. All the action sequences were fantastic with excellent stunt work and were filmed where I could always tell what's going on. While the story is standard spy movie fare I was so caught up in this story and world due to everything else being so excellent that I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. While I was definitely excited for this movie it still surpassed my expectations to become a massive surprise and one of my favorite films of 2017 so far. Please go support this movie so we can get a series out of this. 
9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment